A new session of The Write Motivation began yesterday, and will meet for six weeks every Tuesday night at The Creative Center, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. The class is open to writers of all levels and offers tips and techniques for both fiction and non-fiction writing. Once again we had an incredible group of people join us.
This is the perfect class for anyone who:
- Has a passion for writing
- Has been afraid to write or to call or consider themselves a writer
- Stops and starts writing in fits
- Has numerous ideas but doesn’t know how to sort them out or where to begin
- Gets bored or frustrated in the middle of a writing project and drops it for the next great new idea
- Wants to write a novel, blog, article, or e-book
- Is nervous about attending a writing course and needs a supportive environment
Our last session was filled to capacity and class members went on to form their own writers critique group once the series ended. Below is a blogroll from our most recent group of graduates.
The sessions are informative yet casual, with plenty of time for student/instructor interaction (and lots of laughter). There is no mandatory reading aloud or sharing of your work.
Don’t let fear and doubt stop you from pursuing a dream. If you’ve always wanted to write, we invite you to join us.
Blogroll For Write Motivation Graduates:
Kim Williams – wishfulpreaching.com and blog.kimewilliams.com
Rich Schlentz - extraordinaryinc.com/rich/
Vikki Spencer - blueeyegravy.com/
Michael Wells, Jr. - www.southernlawyernc.blogspot.com/
Linda Stansbury - allnewat62.blogspot.com/