The Art of WellBeing Expo will be held at the Greensboro School of Creativity on Saturday, November 12, 2011, from 10am until 5pm. Free Admission & Parking are available for all attendees.
BOOTHS • LECTURES • "LIVING" FOOD
Exhibitors include: Massage, Hypnotherapy, Foot Reflexology, Energy Healing, Intuitives, Aura Photos, All Natural Personal Care Products, Natural Weight Loss, Super Health Supplements, Native American Flutes, Drums, Music & Meditation CDs, Arts, Crafts, & Jewelry, and more!
Free Lectures All Day:
- 10am Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine by Stillpoint Acupuncture of Greensboro
- 11am BodyTalk Energy Healing & Whole Life Coaching by Donna Burick
- 12pm Theta Healing by Pamela Duff
- 1pm Body/Mind Healing by Judith Johnson
- 2pm Women's Integrative Hormonal Health by Tammy Worrell, WHNP of Triad Wellness Center
- 3pm Integrative Cancer Therapies by Dr. Ernest Cohn, MD, NMD, DC, FACO of Holistic Medical Clinic of the Carolinas
- 4pm Mindfulness for Healing by Judy Mitchum, RN, BSN, MSM
336-333-1682 • email@example.com
Greensboro School of Creativity is located at 900 Sixteenth St, Greensboro.
Please note that this event has passed.